Em by The River [Singapore]


Well, I have to admit that I was pretty much influenced by Marty's strong recommendation that this is a good place for brunch and coffee. Guess, this is my 3rd attempt finding this place whereby the one who recommended the place didn't really have a good sense of direction, and we failed epically during the first 2 attempts. 

This restaurant is located at Robertson Quay. Me and colleague, Wing & her boyfie went for brunch during Labor Day. We took a slow walk from Clarke Quay and manage to get there in 15mins... Well, they serve all day breakfast (9am-3pm) and you get to pamper your tummy abit even if you have a love-hate relationship with your bed on your day off!


What I like about this place is probably the quiet atmosphere as compare to the other few restaurants along the river. At first, I was still in doubt if it's gonna be as good as I was told by looking at the crowd level on a public holiday... But then, the coffee appear to be quite a decent one... :)


I'm a egg person. I order egg dishes for brunch wherever I go, be it sunny side-up, scramble, or poached. I remember the time when I was young, my mom can always leave home at ease as long as there is sufficient eggs supply at home. Well, it still works for me now ;) 


My portion of Eggs Royale ($14) and look at how the poached egg is perfectly cooked with Hollandaise sauce over the smoked salmon and a fluffy muffin base. 


Here's a map from Em by The River official site ;)

eM by the River 
1 Nanson Road #01-05 
The Gallery Hotel Singapore 
Tel: +65 6836 9691

Operating Hour
Mon to Thurs 9am-2am
Fri & Eve of PH 9am-3am
Sat 8am to 3am
Sun 8am to 2am


There are so many more restaurants for brunch along Robertson Quay. I have once tried Toby's Estate Cafe but didn't have much pictures taken to blog about due to the heavy crowd. Perhaps, I should spend more time to explore this riverside... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kiss n' Lust © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger